MBA in Business Adminstration ; BS Human Resources Management ; BS General Psychology
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
Business Institute Adjunct Faculty at Estrella Mountain Community College (EMCC)
- Lead Instructor for Suntech Power Holdings Co., Ltd – Supervisory Management
- Lead Instructor for Albertson’s LLC Cohort - Retailing Management and Merchandising
- Lead Instructor for EMCC/SWSC - Arizona’s Workplace Employability Standards
- Lead Instructor for Small Business Success (SBS) Series - Development of Business Plans
- Served as Club Advisor for the EMCC Entrepreneur Club.
- Teach Human Resource Management, Business Organization and Management, Small Business Marketing and Advertising, Internet Marketing for Small Business, Small Business Operations, and Small Business Customer Relations.
Military Veteran; retired from the United States Air Force
- Structural Training Instructor specializing in Air Base Operability Training
- Provided annual combat support training to over 1,500 USAF active duty, Air National Guard and Reserve Civil Engineers for four consecutive years
- Mentored hundreds of military personnel experiencing personal hardships, financial difficulty, and goal setting to align their personal and professional goals
- Possess strong interpersonal, communication, leadership, and management skills